Debut Carbon DC Esprit (Om10)
Rs. 42,800.00 was Rs. 49,750.00
This variant is currently sold out
Buy a Phono Stage
(Pro-Ject Phono Box-E)
with this turntable for
Rs: 5500/- only.
Ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability
Built-in precision Speed Box with switch on upper side
8,6” carbon fibre built tonearm
New DC power supply with synchronous AC motor
New TPE motor suspension
Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
Magnetic cartridge OM10 from Ortofon
Audiophile grade turntable for Hi-Fi audio
Carbon tube for tonearm to remove unwanted resonance
- The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford. The
- Esprit SB model adds two additional features.The Esprit SB features a built-in Speed Box which gives you button control of 33 / 45rpm playback. The standard metal platter is replaced by the popular Acrylic platter which is known to improve sound quality and aesthetics.
- The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit DC SB is an awesome audiophile turntable designed especially for delivering crisp high fidelity audio. This is not just an ordinary turntable, it’s a power-packed, feature rich, ideal upgrade to the outstanding Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Phono USB. Just like its predecessor, the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit DC SB comes with features found in turntables 4 times the cost of this. A couple of other features has been added compared to its predecessor to make it technologically advanced as well as more hassle-free.
- To start with this audiophile turntable comes with high-tech carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness, decreases unwanted resonance, and eliminates coloration. This material normally is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but due to its high cost was never used in products at lower price levels. But it's here with the very affordable Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC SB with an advanced 8.6" carbon tonearm.
- One of the most noticeable feature of Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit DC SB is the Electronic Speed Control. There is no need to hassle or fumble with belts and pulleys to change the speed from 33-1/3 to 45 RPM or vice-versa. That’s because the Debut Carbon Esprit SB DC offers electronic speed control at the push of a button. All credits for this goes to the built-in Pro-Ject Speed Box electronic speed control. The quartz regulation and filter circuit used by the Pro-Ject Speed Box delivers superior speed stability for smooth and undisturbed motor operation. You even get the ability to play 78 RPM records with a simple change of the drive belt pulley, for which you will need to buy Ortofon 2M78 stylus separately. This very factor of being technologically advanced makes this turntable an unmatched product in its class.
- Another major feature of Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit DC SB is the acrylic platter. The heavy 12" precision-machined acrylic platter reduces distracting resonance and lowers the turntable's noise floor for clearer, more dynamic sound. You'll hear tighter, punchier bass, greater midrange detail, and better spatial definition from your treasured vinyl records collection. The addition and the acrylic platter has resulted in audiophiles naming Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit DC SB, the “factory tweaked” version of the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Phone USB. Even though the latter is one of the favorites of audiophiles around the world, the “factory tweak” helps in taking the clarity of Hi-Fi audio to an altogether different level.
- The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit DC SB has numerous other features that include the DC power supply with ultra-precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability. This power supply also uses much less power when turntable is not in use / idle. DC power supply takes AC from the wall, converts it to DC, then converts it back to AC for the motor. An addition to this is the belt drive system and TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) motor mount dampers isolate the motor's vibration from the chassis to prevent noise from being transferred to the cartridge, and on to your amplifier and speakers.
- The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit DC SB has been meticulously designed to deliver crisp high fidelity audio. Other than the aforementioned features, this revolutionary turntable packs a medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with four shock-absorbing rubber feet. A precision stainless-steel bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation. And a synchronous AC motor decoupled from base for reduced vibration transmission. The design also includes gold-plated RCA audio jacks and the option to remove the RCA cable if you want to replace it with your preferred one.
- The package includes a pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge which is a universal favorite of audiophiles, a dust cover and a felt platter mat.
- Click Here for User Manual