Tannoy Definition DC6LCR ( Black)
₹ 104,375.00 was ₹ 208,750.00
This product is currently sold out.
Drawing on Definition’s key attributes, the DC6 LCR offers a wealth of cutting edge technology and features including a Deep Cryogenically Treated crossover, silver-plated OFC cabling, and TANNOY’s unique fifth WBT binding post terminal for driver chassis grounding. At the heart of the DC6 LCR is a new 6 inch (150 mm) version of the Definition Dual Concentric driver, featuring a titanium WideBand tweeter with a potent neodymium motor. By positioning the tweeter at the center of the advanced multi-fiber low-frequency cone, the result is improved time coherence, true point source articulation, and class-leading intelligibility of dialogue and vocals. To deliver the same seamless power and performance of the larger floor standing Definition models the DC6 LCR adds a 6-inch auxiliary mid-bass driver with potent ferrite motor and a matching 6-inch auxiliary bass radiator for full home theatre thunder.
- Recommended amplifier power (Watts RMS): 20 – 175
- Continuous power handling (Watts RMS): 87
- Peak power handling (Watts): 350
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volts @ 1m): 89dB
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Frequency response (-6dB): 35Hz - 35kHz
- Dispersion (degrees conical): 90
- Dual Concentric High Frequency: 25mm (1”) Titanium dome with Tulip WaveGuide
- Dual Concentric Low: 150mm (6”) treated paper pulp cone with rubber surround. 44mm (1.75”) edge wound voice coil
- Bass Driver: 150mm (6”) treated paper pulp cone with rubber surround. 44mm (1.75”) edge wound voice coil
- Passive Radiator: 150mm (6”) treated paper pulp cone with rubber surround.
- Magnetic Screening: Yes
- Crossover frequency: 1.7kHz
- Crossover Type: Passive low loss 2nd order LF, 1st order HF Deep Cryogenically Treated
- Enclosure type: Passive Radiator ported
- Volume: 19.7L (0.63 cu. ft.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 226 x 600 x 285mm
- Weight: 11.9kg