Tannoy Revolution XT Mini (Dark Walnut) [Sealed]
₹ 24,640.00 was ₹ 55,000.00
This product is currently sold out.
he Revolution XT Mini brings the benefits of Tannoy’s latest Omnimagnet Dual Concentric driver technology to an ultra-compact bookshelf loudspeaker. Boasting an easy-to-place 3.4 litre cabinet, the XT Mini further refines Tannoy’s purist point-source philosophy by using a single Omnimagnet DC driver. The result is a loudspeaker capable of delivering outstanding imaging and class-leading musical articulation in the smallest listening environment.
Forgoing the Revolution XT series’ plinth to keep dimensions compact, the XT Mini cabinet continues with the trapezoid shape to reduce colouration and further improve accuracy and detailing. The rear ported design is tuned to deliver bass punch down to below 70Hz, ensuring these compact mini-monitors deliver the full spectrum of music. The XT Mini specific crossover benefits from low loss laminated core inductors and audiophile components to further enhance micro detailing across the audio spectrum.
Available in Dark Walnut, Medium Oak, Gloss Black or Gloss White, the Revolution XT Mini is as prestigious to own as it is outstanding to listen too. Boasting the finest attention to detail, each speaker is hand finished to Tannoy’s exacting standards with engraved Omnimagnet driver trims, engraved logo, Tannoy branded driver bolts and heavy duty speaker terminals. Magnetic grilles mounts ensure the Revolution XT Mini looks stunning with the grilles on or off.
- Recommended Amplifier Power<br />(Watts RMS) 25 - 150
- Continuous Power Handling<br />(Watts Peak RMS) 75
- Peak Power Handling (Watts) 300
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volts @ 1m) 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms) 8
- Frequency Response (-6dB) 38 Hz - 32 kHz
- Dual Concentric™ High Frequency 25 mm (1”) Linear PEI dome with Torus Ogive WaveGuide and Omnimagnet technology
- Dual Concentric™ Low Frequency 150 mm (6”) multi-fiber paper 44 mm (1.75”) voice coil
- Bass Driver 150 mm (6”) multi-fiber paper pulp cone with rubber surround. 44 mm (1.75”) edge wound voice coil
- Crossover Frequency 250 Hz & 1.8 kHz
- Crossover Type Passive low loss 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- Audio InputsBanana Jack, Raw Cable Jack
- Sound QualityHigh Fidelity (Hi-Fi)
- RMS Power50 W
- Speaker Design2-way
- Configuration2.0 System
- Manufacturer ColourDark Walnut