The order may be cancelled before shipment due to any of the following reasons:
The orders may be cancelled post shipment and delivery due to any of the following reasons:
- The specific product/model is out of Stock.
- The order could not be shipped within the specified timeline.
- On customers request
- The shipping address is not serviceable.
- Any other reason beyond the control of merchants or Indiatimes.
- Established defect in the product which the seller is not able to either replace or repair.
- Correct product could not be delivered.
- Shipping address found to be untraceable, wrong, incomplete, locked and customer not available.
- Products damaged during transit and delivery not accepted.
Caution: Please do not accept delivery of any item whose packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner.
- Ensure that the product is in seller warranty.
- Cancellation and refund requests for products shall not be eligible under manufacturer warranty.
- The refund shall be processed only after the product is shipped back and received by merchant.
- Need to attach a note along with the product returned for refund. The note should clearly state your name and address, contact number, and order number. Describe the problem in your own words. Without your order details processing refund / replacement would not be possible.
- The return courier awb/tracking number not intimated to Indiatimes customer support team is not eligible for refund
- The order returned must accompany all the accessories (including freebies) which were serviced along with the order else the cost of the accessories shall be recovered from the refund amount.
- Any charges levied as tax is not eligible for refund.
Note: Any Gift coupon circulated as promotional offer would not be refunded in case of cancellation of the order.
- Please connect with our customer care via email or call.
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, product type, warranty terms, etc and shall take the request for refund or exchange
- Ensure to collect the return address from Indiatimes customer care.
- Pack the product properly and label the product with the order number, return address and your address.
- Follow the instructions of customer care carefully for packaging and returning the product using courier services.
- The order shall be considered for refund only if the seller receives the product in undamaged condition [there should be no scratches, no dents etc.]
Caution: Please ensure to pack the product properly before handling it over to courier.
A refund can be refused if the following conditions are met.
- The product is completely broken and unusable or with scratches or incomplete as per the seller claims from the customer.
- The product is returned beyond the required return date or you have not informed us about the concern during the warranty period.
- The above process does not apply to books, movie and music cd, DVD, Blue-ray, cd roms, magazines and flower and confectionary items.
- The order returned does not accompany all the accessories (including freebies) which were serviced along with the order.