NAD - M22 Open and REPACK
₹ 279,900.00 was ₹ 429,900.00
This product is currently sold out.
- Connect to the emotion of live performance through detailed sound, with both amazing control and transparency.
- While it is easy to find amplifiers that can excel in one or two areas, the M22 is an amplifier that truly does everything well.
- Wide open-loop bandwidth, extremely low-phase shift, almost non-existent noise, and high current capability all add up to one incredible performance.
- Wielding NAD’s PowerDrive™ circuit topology, the M22 delivers unbelievable power to any loudspeaker.
- Distortion and noise become functionally non-existent and nearly unmeasurable thanks to the M22’s switch mode design, resulting in a clear, amazing sound.
- Possessing harmonic and intermodulation distortion independent of load, as well as low output impedance uniformly at all audible frequencies, the M22 is a powerhouse unit built to break down barriers to audiophile-grade sound.
- Continuous output power into 8 Ω and 4 Ω (Stereo) - >250W (at rated THD, 20Hz-20kHz, both channels driven)
- THD+N 20Hz - 20kHz, CCIF IMD, SMPTE IMD, DIM 100 - <0.003% (250mW to rated power, 8 Ω and 4 Ω)
- Clipping Power (8 Ω) - >300W (at 1kHz 0.1% THD)
- IHF Dynamic Power - 8 Ohms/355W, 4 ohms/640W, 2 ohms- 620W
- Damping Factor - >800 (ref. 8 Ω, 50Hz and 1kHz)
- Voltage Gain - 29dB
- Standby Power - <0.5W
- Idle Power - 40W
- Unit Dimension (WxHxD) - 435 x 103 x 379mm 17 1/8 x 4 1/16 x 14 15/16 inches
- Net weight - 8.9kg (19.6lb)