Musical Fidelity V-DAC Amplifier - Pre-Owned
This product is currently sold out.
It may look pretty basic, but don't be fooled: inside the V-DAC's plain sheet-metal exterior lies sophisticated, world-class circuitry that may just change the way you listen to your digital music. This paperback book-sized component lets your computer and audio system make beautiful music together. The V-DAC can accept digital music files from your PC via USB — bypassing your computer's built-in sound card for a far more exciting listening experience. You'll hear layers of musical detail previously obscured by the noisy environment inside your PC — the warm, natural decay of a guitar chord, or reverberations echoing in a concert hall. On your best recordings, each instrument and vocal will stand out clearly and distinctly in its own separate space, allowing you to follow each one note-for-note.
The V-DAC can breathe new life into your old CD or DVD player, as well. Simply connect it to your player's optical or coaxial digital output to bypass the built-in DAC. You'll hear the added depth, clarity, and focus that the V-DAC brings to your treasured CD collection.
- 192kHz/24-bit upsampling DAC
- 3 digital audio inputs — optical, coaxial, and USB (Type B)
- line-level stereo RCA audio output
- built-in driver for USB connection
- signal-to-noise ratio: 116dB (A weighted)
- crosstalk: 104db (20-20,000Hz)
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz (+0, -0.1dB)
- THD: 0.004% (20-20,000Hz)
- total jitter: 170 picoseconds
- outboard power supply included
- weight: 1 kg (without power supply)
- 3-3/4"W x 1-5/8"H x 6-5/8"D
Purchased in 2014
- Product out of warranty