NAD M12 (OPEN AND REPACK)
₹ 299,900.00 was ₹ 489,900.00
This product is currently sold out.
About NAD M12 OPEN AND REPACK
- Built for the future, the M12 is neither a typical DAC nor a typical preamplifier.
- In fact, the M12 is an ultra-high resolution digital audio hub that boasts a full roster of audiophile-grade features.
- In addition, Modular Design Construction allows new features and functionality to be added now or in the future.
- These features leverage some of the most advanced digital audio thinking to date, resulting in a truly outstanding product. NAD’s DirectDigital™ processing, as well as a fully balanced Class-A buffer stage, provide amazing accuracy and transparency with a completely silent background.
- The M12 interfaces with all digital or analogue musical sources, and renders them perfectly to power amplifiers and active loudspeakers with its balanced or single-ended outputs.
- By adding the M12 to your system, you will finally get to hear your music in the best audio quality possible from every imaginable source, from vinyl to High Res digital.
Line Level Input
- Input Impedance - 56 kilohm + 220pF
- Input Sensitivity - 40mV (ref. 500mV out)
- Maximum Input Signal - >8Vrms
- Signal/Noise Ratio, A-weighted - >90dB (ref. 500mV in 500mV out, volume set to unity gain / >80dB (ref. 2V out, Volume maximum)
- Channel Separation - >70dB (ref. 1kHz/10kHz)
- Frequency Response - ±0.3dB (ref. 20Hz-20kHz, Tone Controls – On) / ±0.3dB (ref. 20Hz-20kHz, Tone Controls – Off)
- Frequency Response (subwoofer out) - 10-200Hz (ref. -3dB)
- Maximum Output Level - >8Vrms into 600 Ohms
- THD (CCIF IMD, DIM 100) - >0.005% (ref. 20Hz-20kHz, 2V out)
- Balanced - >2Vrms
- Standby Mode - <0.5W
- Treble - ±10dB at 10kHz (ref. 2V in 2V out)
- Bass - ±10dB at 100Hz (ref. 2V in 2V out)
- Digital USB Front/Digital USB Back (USB Type A) - MP3/WMA:48kHz / FLAC: 24bit/48kHz
- Computer (USB Type B) - 24 bit/192kHz PCM content from PC or Mac
Digital Input (Coaxial, Optical, AES/EBU)
- Input Impedance - 75 Ohms (coaxial) / 110 Ohms (AES/EBU)
- Sample Rate - 32kHz to 192kHz
- Frequency Response - ±0.5dB (ref. 20Hz-96kHz @ 192kHz)
- Channel Separation - >75dB (ref. 1/3 rated power, 10kHz 4 Ohms)
Weights & Dimensions
- Gross Unit Dimensions* (WxHxD) - 435 x 133 x 383mm (17 1/8 x 5 1/4 x 15 1/8″)
- Net Weight - 8.1kg (17.9lb)
- Shipping Weight - 14.5kg (32lb)