Pioneer A-40AE Amplifier With Fyne Audio F300 Bookshelf Speaker
This product is currently sold out.
ENHANCE YOUR AUDIO WITH PIONEERS NEW DIRECT ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
The latest integrated amplifier from Pioneer created under the original Direct Energy concept incorporates the newly developed Direct Energy Design, pursuing a high S/N ratio to create an overwhelming and life-like sound field. With features including an isolated power supply, custom-made large capacitors, Direct Function, Power Amp Direct Mode, aluminum volume knob/front panel, and phono MM input, you can enjoy crisp, clear sound just as intended by the artists.
- 60 W + 60 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 4 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- 30 W + 30 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.4 %, 8 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms (A or B, Bi-Wiring), 8-32 ohms (A+B)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz +1 dB/-3 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A) 106 dB (LINE In, SP Out), 81 dB (PHONO In, SP Out)
- Direct Energy Design/Direct Energy Construction
- Clean Ground Construction
- Isolated Power Supply Circuits
- Wolfson 192 kHz/24-bit D/A Converter
- Custom-Made ELNA Capacitors
- Hi-Res Audio Compatible
- Direct Function
- Power Amp Direct Mode
- Speaker A + B
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble)
- Balance Control
- Aluminium Volume Knob
- Aluminium Front Panel
- 1.6 mm-Thick Rigid Steel Chassis
- Anti-Standing Wave Insulators
- Auto Standby
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.2 W
Fyne Audio F300 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
Key Features & Benefits of Fyne Audio F300 Bookshelf Speaker :
The F300 is fit with a carefully selected driver component for optimal performance. It utilises a multi-fibre paper cone on bass; additionally, its mid-range drivers help deliver a natural sounding. Utilising a multi-fibre paper cone on the bass / midrange drivers, it delivers a natural sounding midrange. At the centre of the driver, the speaker is fitted with a phase plug which provides a smooth mid-range. Fyne’s trademark Flute technology is an imminent part of the driver and is used on its roll rubber surround. This provides a non-homogenous interface which helps reduce cone energy.
Tweeter - Crisp and controlled high frequency detail
The tweeter on the F300 brings together a Neodymium magnet system and a 25mm Polyester dome. This produces a crisp, high frequency detail. The tweeter features a protective mesh cover and a phase loss compensator - this delays output from specific areas to deliver a smooth and extended response.
Durable CNC machined MDF board cabinet design
A high-performance loudspeaker needs a well-constructed cabinet. All F300 models feature a combination of MDF panels which are cross-braced internally. The additional stiffness is achieved by coupling the low-frequency driver’s magnet to the cabinet bracing using a resonant-absorbing mastic. To provide stability for accurate stereo imaging and tighter bass, the floor-standing models have a wider footprint.