Rega Planar 1 Plus
This product is currently sold out.
Please Note: Item Ships out 25th September 2020
- The built-in phono stage is a high specification pre-amplifier. It is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an appropriate system or audio amplifier.
- Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, ultra low friction bearings.
- Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
- 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
- Brand new Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside.
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself while minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
- 23mm, high mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
- New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.