Rega Planar 1
This product is currently sold out.
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPS OUT FRIDAY 25th SEPTEMBER 2020
- Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, ultra low friction bearings (Patent Pending).
- Rega Carbon cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
- The first entry level Rega turntable to use a 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
- Brand new Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside.
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimising the transfer of potential energy.
- Brand new, 23mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
- New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.