This product is currently sold out.
Denon delivers flexible features and big value
Denon's AVR-S660H delivers exciting surround sound in a conventional home theater setup with five speakers and one or two subwoofers. Rather than load this receiver with lots of extra amplifier channels, Denon focused instead on state-of-the-art wireless music streaming and future-ready HDMI connections. It also has special processing onboard for smooth, lag-free gaming.
Plenty of power under the hood
The AVR-S660H uses a high-current, discrete power amplifier for each of its five channels. So, while 75 watts per channel may not sound like gobs of power on paper, this receiver has plenty of horsepower to drive most small- to medium-sized speakers with ease.
Advanced video processing for movies and gaming
Denon equipped the AVR-S660H with the latest video technology. Three of its six HDMI inputs support crisp 8K/60Hz or 4K/120Hz video content — perfect for high-quality sources like a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player, an Apple TV, or your next-gen gaming system. (The other three inputs support 4K/60 video content.)
Listen to your favorite tunes
The AVR-S660H isn't just great for watching movies — it's terrific with music, too. Stream tunes from your phone or tablet via Bluetooth or Apple AirPlay 2. Play your collection of digital music files over your Wi-Fi network. Or use the built-in phono input for your turntable. You can even play high-resolution tracks from a USB drive.
Expand your system with HEOS Built-in
HEOS Built-in technology lets you access all of your music — from your personal library, internet radio, and popular streaming services like Pandora®, Spotify®, and TIDAL — through the 'S660H.
You can easily make this receiver part of a wireless multi-room audio system as well. Stream music to HEOS wireless speakers and components in different rooms, and control each room's sound independently with the free HEOS app.
The app lets you control playback, browse music sources, and select which rooms you want to use. Play the same music throughout your home or listen to something different in each room.
Power and processing:
- 5-channel amplifier
- 75 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Audyssey MultEQ® auto speaker setup and room calibration delivers balanced, dynamic sound with enhanced surround performance
Streaming music options:
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Bluetooth transmission for sending audio from the receiver to Bluetooth-enabled headphones
- play audio through Bluetooth headphones only, or through Bluetooth headphones and connected speakers simultaneously
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you easily stream from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- supports multi-room audio with compatible wireless speakers
- HEOS Built-in technology wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole-home audio
- includes support for Pandora®, SiriusXM, and Spotify® (subscription required for some services)
- free HEOS app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice controllers
- HDMI audio/video switching: 6 in, 1 out
- 3 inputs and 1 output support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video (HDMI 2.1)
- all HDMI connections support 4K/60Hz video
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG
- gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce or eliminate lag and frame tearing
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- eARC receives uncompressed surround sound signals including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via the HDMI connection with your compatible TV
- composite video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- digital audio inputs: 2 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- 2 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- two line-level subwoofer outputs (each output carries the same signal)
- front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- Ethernet port for network connection
- outputs for 5 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R)
- full-sized headphone jack
Dimensions and other info:
- free Denon AVR Remote app lets you use your Apple® or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- Setup Assistant guides you through the initial connection process and settings
- 17-3/16"W x 6"H x 13-7/16"D (8-1/2"H with antennas raised)