DENON DP 29-F
This variant is currently sold out
- The turntable has been precision manufactured with a rigid die cast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback.
- The DP-29F employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation.
- Since the DP-29F includes a built-in PHONO equalizer, you can connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer.
- The DP-29F comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system.
- The DP-29F has Belt drive system, with a DC servo motor. Speed of 33 1/3, 45 rpm and a Wow & flutter less than 0.15 %. The Tonearm is dynamically balance type and straight tonearm. Effective length 195 mm.
- Belt-driven, fully automatic analog turntable with RIAA-equalized phono preamplifier
- Plugs into any receiver's analog line-level input (ideal for receivers without phono inputs)