Fyne Audio - F502 [Amp Needed]
₹ 240,000.00 was ₹ 299,999.00
This product is currently sold out.
The F502 floorstanding speaker delivers the series’ signature clarity and articulation along with visceral bass. The system will suit larger listening environments but is capable of revealing a huge dynamic range even when played at low volumes in smaller rooms. Isotropic energy radiation, with point source constant directivity, is provided by a 200mm (8″) proprietary IsoFlareTM driver for outstanding stereo imaging, even off axis. A matched 200mm (8″) bass driver is also fitted to the 64-litre cabinet ensuring a breath-taking Hi-Fi or home theatre experience. Ideal for medium to large-sized rooms, the F502 is supplied with a dedicated plinth incorporating our BassTraxTM Tractrix diffuser system, which integrates bass energy uniformly into the room. The luxuriously finished, contemporary styled cabinet is available in a choice of dark oak or black oak real wood veneer and piano gloss black or white. Enhancing its aesthetic appeal, it has a gently curved front and rear baffle which additionally benefits the acoustic performance by reducing colouration effects.
- System Type - 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTraxTM Tractrix diffuser. Twin cavity coupled reflex
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) - 40- 180
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) - 90
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) - 91dB
- Nominal impedance - 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) - 30Hz- 34kHz
- Drive unit complement - 1 x 200mm IsoFlareTM, multi-fibre bass/ mid, with 25mm titanium, dome compression tweeter. 1 x 200mm multi-fibre bass
- Crossover frequency - 250Hz & 1.7kHz
- Crossover type - 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- Dimensions - HxWxD - 1114 x 322 x 380mm (43.9 x 12.7 x 15.0”)
- Weight - Each - 25.2kg (55.6lb)