Fyne Audio-F702 [Amp Needed]
This product is currently sold out.
This elegant, contemporary speaker distils the best of Fyne Audio’s new technologies and expertise into a midsized floorstanding design. The F702 blends a 200mm IsoFlare point source driver and 200mm multi-fibre bass driver into a twin cavity tuned cabinet with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Articulate, powerful and capable of delivering stunning dynamics and real world volumes, the F702 is ideal for recreating a truly captivating Hi-Fi listening experience in mid to large sized rooms.
- System Type - 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax™ Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading system
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) - 30 - 200
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) - 100
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) - 92dB
- Nominal impedance - 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) - 30Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement - 1 x 200mm IsoFlare™ point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system . 1 x 200mm multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround.
- Crossover frequency - 250Hz & 1.7kHz
- Crossover type - Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass, cryogenically treated
- Dimensions - HxWxD - 1111 x 384 x 439mm (43.7 x 15.1 x 17.3”)
- Weight - Each - 30.5kg (67.2lbs)