Marantz MODEL 30
₹ 399,000.00 was ₹ 521,900.00
This product is currently sold out.
Get the most musical sound possible from this Master-tuned integrated amplifier. Its custom-designed HDAM delivers exquisite detail and unforgettable musicality from any style of music.
Designed To Last
You see and feel it in the build quality and you hear it every time. No matter your musical passions, your music always sounds better with MODEL 30.
Tuned With Passion
Hundreds of hours of thoughtful Sound Master tuning ensure the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
Fully Discrete And Accurate Detailing
Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology is comprised of dozens of independent parts, each hand-selected for pure, detailed Marantz sound.
Designed to replicate the sensitivity and feel of a vintage analog amplifier even when simply adjusting the volume.
- Independent pre-amplifier and power amplifier section.
- Toroidal transformer feed power supply dedicated to pre-amplifier.
- Current feedback pre-amplifier design for clarity and details.
- Marantz HDAM technology for low noise and extended frequency range.
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system for best linearity.
- Switching mode power amplifier with a dedicated SMPS power supply.
- Solid output of 100W + 100W (8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm) to drive any speaker.
- Amplifier design inherited from our flagship models.
- Flat frequency response independent to the connected speaker load.
- MM/MC Phono input with selectable MC input resistance.
- Extra high quality, low resistant input terminals for CD and Phono.
- Marantz original high-quality/high-purity copper speaker terminals.
- Rated Output Power - 100W + 100W (8ohm)
200W + 200W (4ohm)
- JEITA Power output - No
- Amplifier Circuit - Switching Amp(Hypex NC500/SMPS600
- by single)
- Power Trans - Toroidal w/case
- Volume - Electric
- Loudness - No
- Bass / Treble / Mid / Balance Control - yes / yes / No / yes
- REC Out Select - No
- Source Direct - yes
- Pure Direct - No
- (Marantz) Purest Mode - No
- Isolator (for USB-B input) - No
- Jitter reducer - No
- Dual Clock: 44.1 / 48 kHz - No
- Digital Filter - No
- Analog Amp Mode - No
- Wide Range - 5Hz - 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.005% (1kHz, 8Ω)
- Damping Factor - 500
- Input Sensitivity: Phono input - MM: 2.3 mV / 39 kohm
- Input Sensitivity: CD/Line/Recorder - 220 mV / 13 kohm
- Input Sensitivity: Power Amplifier input - 1.1 V / 13 kohm
- SN Ratio - PHONO (MM): 88dB
PHONO (MC): 75dB
- Phono Input - yes (MM/MC)
- Ext. Pre Input (Power Amp Direct) - yes
- Preout - yes
- Audio (In/Out) Terminals *except Power Amp Direct In(or Ext-Pre) and Pre-out - 6/1 (PHONO / MM&MC / CD / TUNER / LINE 1 / LINE 2 / RECORDER)
* [PHONO] and [CD] inputs = high grade terminals.
- Balanced XLR input - No
- Rec-Out Selector - No
- Optical input - No
- Coaxial input - No
- USB A - No
- USB B - No
- HDMI - No
- DAC - No
- 2 sets of Spk Terminal - No
- Speaker Terminal - Marantz Original
- Remote Control Bus Terminal - yes (Cinch)
- NFC - No
- Ethernet - No
- Engine - No
- Computer music file streaming - No
- Gapless Playback Music ServerUSB A - No
- Internet radio - No
- AirPlay 2 - No
- GoogleCast - No
- Album art browsing - No
- Jpeg Picture Playback - No
- Cloud Music Service - No
- WPS Wi-Fi Protected Setup - No
- Wi-Fi Sharing - No
- WMM - No
- OFF mode - No
- Multi-Poimt - No
- Display - yes (Porthole, OLED)
- App Control via Network Player - yes
- System Remote Controller - yes (New system remote controller to control SACD 30 and MODEL 30)
- RS232C - No
- Flasher Input - No
- Trigger 12V - No
- TV Auto-play (Opt/Coax digital-in sensor) - No
- Unit (W x H x D mm) - 443 x 130 x 432
- Packaging Dimensions (W x H x D mm) - 534 x 255 x 522
- Net weight - 14.8kg
- Packaging gross weight - 17.6kg
- Power Consumption - 130W
- at Standby - 0.2W
- at Network Control On (all of Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB) - No
- AC Inlet - yes
- AC Outlet - No
- Owner's Manual - Web Manual
- Quick Start Guide - Paper
- Chassis Material - SECC
- Chassis Layer - Triple
- Foot - New