₹ 335,940.00 was ₹ 454,900.00
This product is currently sold out.
New Premium Products from Marantz are always reason for the audiophile community to celebrate. And the new 12 Series Special Edition is no exception. Marantz Special Editions are the Marantz way to celebrate the love of music that run deep in the veins of Marantz Sound Masters and engineers, exhibited in the artistry and craftsmanship of those special components. With unwavering attention to detail, Marantz Special Editions produce unequaled Hi-Fi sound that exalts the mastery and emotion of music.
The PM-12SE circuitry offers the cleanest signal path through amplifier, which delivers 100W per channel into 8ohm speakers, or 200Wpc into 4ohm. And, its equipped high-quality nickel-plated copper input terminals, and high-purity copper speaker connections.
- Engineered and extensively tuned by a team, drawing on more than 65 years of Marantz amplifier design knowledge
- Marantz high-resolution preamplifier stage with proprietary HDAM technology
- Switching power amplifier design derived from flagship PM-10 amplifier
- Generous output: 100W + 100W (into 8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm)
- Fully-discrete, two-stage design for signal purity, with separate power supplies for preamp and power amplifier sections to reduce interference
- Toroidal transformer dedicated to preamp for clarity and powerful sound
- Current feedback design with newly-developed wide-range circuitry
- HDAM® SA3 circuitry for clean signal and optimal dynamics
- MM/MC Phono input with new discrete Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit
- Thick nickel-plated copper independent input terminals for CD and Phono, plus Marantz-original high-quality/high-purity copper-plated speaker terminals
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis and solid aluminum front
- Purest Mode deactivates unused circuits for best audio performance
- High-grade, carefully selected audio parts: ultra-low leak current Schottky diodes, low noise complementary transistors, high-grade resistors, newly developed custom electrolytic capacitors, audio grade film capacitors and mica capacitors.
|Extensive and painstaking tuning by sound masters is what powers the exquisite sonic signature of any Marantz product. No component leaves the hands of Marantz Sound Masters until it passes rigorous testing. Only the finest products, thoroughly tested and tenderly handled, make it to your home.
Marantz Special Editions are the Marantz way to celebrate the love of music that runs deep in the veins of Marantz sound masters and engineers, exhibited in the artistry and craftsmanship of those special components. Sound Masters will occasionally identify a product with a higher potential than expected and master it with extra unwavering attention to detail, component selection and listening sessions. The original PM-12 was solely created for the Japanese market, and quickly proved to be the next chosen one. European sound engineers combined it with achievements made developing the famous PM-KI Ruby, and thus the PM-12 Special Edition was born.