Monitor Audio 200 [Amp Needed]
This product is currently sold out.
The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of a performance. Their sleek lines make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 51/2" MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker. With the addition of Monitor 50, Monitor C150 and MRW-10 subwoofer, it makes up the Monitor 200AV surround sound speaker system for an immersive home cinema.
- System Format: 21/2 Way
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 112 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 – 120 W
- Cabinet Design: Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 51/2" MMP II bass, 1 x 51/2" MMP II bass mid-range, 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 650 Hz, MF/HF: 2.2 kHz
- External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D)): 850 x 174 x 299.3 mm (337/16 x 67/8 x 1113/16")
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D)): 873 x 215.4 x 309.8 mm (343/8 x 81/2 x 123/16")
- Weight: 10.82 kg (23 lb 12 oz)
- Sold As:Pair