This product is currently sold out.
Pioneer HTP-076 Features
Get more excitement out of your music, movies, or games with this convenient package for creating a 5.1-channel home cinema. Consisting of an AV receiver, subwoofer, and compact front, centre, and surround speakers, the HTP-076 can be easily hooked up with your Blu-ray Disc™ player or other devices. Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® audio formats offer enveloping sound, and even without height speakers, you can still enjoy virtual 3D surround effect with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* and DTS Virtual:X. The AV receiver is compatible with Ultra HD, HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision™ with support for HDCP 2.3. Other features include Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, Personal Preset and Dialog Enhancement.
Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround Upmixing
The HTP-076 is compatible with 3.1.2ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound.
DTS:X®/DTS Neural:X Upmixing
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using DTS Neural:X for enjoying 3D surround sound.
Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption/Standby: 465 W/0.2 W
Dimensions (W x H x D)/Weight:
- AV Receiver: 435 x 148 x 321 mm/8.0 kg
- Front Speaker: 90 x 131.5 x 108.5 mm/0.5 kg
- Centre Speaker: 220 x 97 x 100 mm/0.6 kg
- Surround Speaker: 90 x 131.5 x 108.5 mm/0.5 kg
- Subwoofer: 230 x 393 x 331 mm/4.6 kg
- Personal Preset
- Dialog Enhancement
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.2 + LE, Profile: A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
- User-Friendly GUI with System Setup Menu
- On-Screen Information for Audio/Video Status
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control