PreSonus FaderPort 16
₹ 89,900.00 was ₹ 99,900.00
This product is currently sold out.
Don’t kill that mouse—give it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™ 16’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 89 buttons covering 104 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes—and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 16, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
Work faster and smarter.
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 16 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 16 handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. Having the ability to control the levels of 16 channels at once makes creating the perfect mix easier than ever before. And the FaderPort 16 allows you to view just the information you need to access. Sixteen digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. Quickly navigate between tracks and buses. Need to automate your virtual instruments? The FaderPort 16 lets you view just those tracks, making switching automation tasks a breeze. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
Input / Output
|1 USB 2.0 port|
|1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start|
|16 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized faders|
|Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation|
|Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast|
|Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps|
Buttons and Knobs
|General Controls||Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Timecode, Track Management, Click On/Off, 4 programmable User buttons, 8 Function buttons, Macro, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins|
|Channel Controls||Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Select, Rec Arm|
|Automation Controls||Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off|
|Optional Fader Functionality||Plug-in Edit, Bus Sends, Pan|
|Window View||Mix, Project, Transport, Undo|
|Transport||Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)|
|Navigation||Track Scroll, Channel Banking, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event, Scrub, Nudge|
|Console Management||Show/Hide: Audio Tracks, Inputs, MIDI Tracks, Buses, Outputs, VCAs, FX; Show All|
|Displays||16 digital scribble strip displays, time code display, channel meters|
|12 VDC, 2A external power supply (factory configured, included)|
|Height||2.11” (53.59 mm)|
|Depth||11.9” (302.26 mm)|
|Width||19.6” (497.84 mm)|
|Weight||8 lb. (3.63 kg)|