Q Acoustics 3050i [Amp Needed]
This product is currently sold out.
The all new, Q 3050i floorstanding speaker has been created using design principles taken from our critically acclaimed Concept 500 Series, resulting in stunning sonic performance and beautiful aesthetics.
The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE™ and P2P™ to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound.
HPE™ (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance. This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency.
Q Acoustics P2P™ bracing across the 3000i Series supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than in previous ranges.
Striking floorstanding Speakers with twin 165mm and 22mm precision drivers
- The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound
- HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165 mm ( 6.5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 44 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m): 91 dB
- Stereo Amplifier: 25 - 100 W
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 165 W
- Internal Amplifier Power: -
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 Hz
- Effective Volume: 32.4 L (1977 cu in)
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 1020 x 310 x 320 (210mm without stabilizers) mm
- Enclosure width: 200mm (7.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 17.8 kg (39.2 lbs)