Rega Fono MM MK5
This product is currently sold out.
FONO MM MK5 NEW
The Fono MM MK5 phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM MK5 uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega’s latest range of electronic components offering a modern look guaranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
The perfect partner
The aesthetic design of the Fono MM was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same updated aluminium case as the Rega Neo and Fono MC amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers. The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- Dedicated Moving Magnet stage
- Simple connectivity and operation
- Custom case design
- Two stage RIAA Equalization
- What Hi-Fi? Award winner 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Input Sensitivity: 1.7 mV for 200 mV Output
- Input Loading: 47 kΩ in parallel with 100 pF
- Maximum Input Level: 60 mV at 1 kHz
- Gain: 41.4 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω
- Recommended Minimum Output Load Resistance: 5 kΩ
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load): 15 Hz (-3 dB) to 100 kHz (-0.2 dB)
- RIAA Accuracy (50 kΩ Output Load): Better than ±0.2 dB 100 Hz to 100 kHz
- Power Requirements: 24 V AC at 80 mA maximum
Buy Pre-Owned & Vintage Gear
Top 5 Phono Pre-Amplifiers of 2022 Under 1 Lakh