Rega Planar 1 [Phono Pre-Amp Needed]
₹ 39,990.00 was ₹ 50,000.00
This product is currently sold out.
A fresh new look for the multi-award winning Planar 1. We are delighted to introduce the new matt finish Planar 1. Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. The Planar 1 uses a bespoke 24 V, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration combined with our hand made RB110 tonearm fitted with our unique Rega designed ultra-low friction bearings. We have added our latest drive belt technology the EBLT belt which delivers greater accuracy and improved speed performance. If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
The new special edition Walnut effect finish will be introduced across August & September 2022 and is constructed from the same high rigidity premium laminate used on the standard matt P1. This is an attractive, high quality, realistic finish which is supplied as standard with the premium smoked dustcover to set off the design.
- Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, ultra low friction bearings (Patent Pending).
- Rega Carbon cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
- The first entry level Rega turntable to use a 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
- Brand new Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside.
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimising the transfer of potential energy.
- Brand new, 23mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
- New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.
- Tonearm - Hand assembled RB110 tonearm
- Cartridge - Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- Motor - 24 V low noise motor
- Platter - Phenolic resin platter
- Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D) - 447 x 117 x 360 mm
- Weight - 4.2 kg
Buy Pre-Owned & Vintage Gear
New to the world of Record Player? Read our beginners guide to turntable setup
Top 5 Turntables of 2022 Under 1 Lakh In India
Have questions on how to choose a turntable? Read our Turntable FAQs