Rega Planar 1 Plus [Plug & Play]
₹ 51,000.00 was ₹ 60,000.00
This product is currently sold out.
- The built-in phono stage is a high specification pre-amplifier. It is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an appropriate system or audio amplifier.
- Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, ultra low friction bearings.
- Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
- 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
- Brand new Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside.
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself while minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
- 23mm, high mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
- New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.
- Integrated MM phono stage
- RB110 tonearm with ultra-low friction play bearings
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- EBLT advanced drive belt
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter
- High quality, 24 V low noise synchronous motor
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Tonearm - Hand assembled RB110 tonearm
- Cartridge - Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- Motor - 24 V low noise motor
- Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D) - 447 x 117 x 360 mm
- Weight - 4.35 kg
Buy Pre-Owned & Vintage Gear
New to the world of Record Player? Read our beginners guide to turntable setup
Top 5 Turntables of 2022 Under 1 Lakh In India
Have questions on how to choose a turntable? Read our Turntable FAQs