Rode NT USB Mini 20 hz - 20 Khz Condenser Microphone - Cardioid
₹ 10,899.00 was ₹ 13,000.00
This product is currently sold out.
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use desktop USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-sounding audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, business professionals and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
The NT-USB Mini features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when tracking vocals or recording instruments. It is incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet with the included USB cable and hit record.
The NT-USB Mini features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand – not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible.
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. It also looks fantastic – sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigours of recording anywhere and everywhere.
- Smooth frequency response that sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand to mitigate knocks and bumps and is easy to remove.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record.
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Computer Connectivity: USB - simultaneous I/O Mono input, stereo output
- Output Connection: USB-C
- OS Requirements macOS: 10.12 / Windows 10
- Weight (g): 585
- Dimensions (mm)
- Height: 141.9
- Width: 54.5
- Diameter (base): 89.3
IN THE BOX:
- NT-USB Mini - STUDIO-QUALITY USB MICROPHONE
- 2m USB-C Cable
- Thread Mount Adapter