This variant is currently sold out
At TRC, We have got you covered -
- Quick product consultation - Talk Now
- Wide range of Vinyl Records
- Be a part of community events
- Top notch Installation & After sale support
It’s only natural to use the word “Studio” in the name of one of our turntables, as doing so brings together MoFi’s software and hardware sides. And while it’s Mofi Electronic’s entry-level offering, StudioDeck produces high-caliber sound at a value price. Designed in collaboration with some of the world's finest audio designers, StudioDeck features an incredible amount of ingenuity and technology usually reserved for much more expensive products.
Why is the MoFi StudioDeck turntable good?
Mofi Studiodeck is Designed in collaboration with some of the world's finest audio designers, StudioDeck features an incredible amount of ingenuity and technology usually reserved for much more expensive products. Here are some reasons why it is an exceptional turntable -
- 33-1/3 and 45.0 RPM belt drive turntable
- Custom design and manufactured in the USA
- 10-inch MoFi Studio Tonearm
- 3/4-inch Delrin® platter
- Isolated 300 RPM AC synchronous motor
- Anti-Vibration feet designed by HRS
METICULOUS DESIGN AND EVALUATION
ANTI-VIBRATION FEET BY HRS
Any vibration of the stylus that is not created by the grooves in the record is a distortion that will mask musical detail. Developed in conjunction with the engineering team at Harmonic Resolution Systems, the world leader in vibration isolation for audio equipment, the included MoFi anti-vibration feet isolate your turntable from bad vibrations.
3/4-INCH DELRIN® PLATTER
Delrin® is a next-generation polymer developed by Dupont. In the world of audio, Delrin's® highly crystalline structure presents a wonderful impedance match to vinyl records, effectively grounding unwanted noise and keeping it away from the stylus.
STEEL AND TEFLON INVERTED BEARING
Our steel inverted bearing system is designed for smooth, quiet rotational stability. The extremely low tolerance combination of steel, bronze, and teflon—found in much more expensive turntables—will provide you many years of high-performance playback.
Studiodeck Turntable - Technical Specifications
- Motor: 300 RPM AC Synchronous
- Speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45.0 RPM
- Platter: 3.88 lb Delrin®
- Wow & Flutter: 0.017% – 0.025%
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 72dB
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V 60Hz, 220-230V 50Hz, 100V 50Hz
- Power Consumption: < 5W
- Dimensions: 19.69" x 5.375" x 14.25"
- Weight: 19.1 lb
- Type: 10" straight aluminum, gimbaled bearing
- Overhang: 0.71" (18mm)
- Offset Angle: 22.8˚ (+/- 2˚ adjustable)
- Cartridge Weight Range: 5g – 10g
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Ships Nationwide via Bluedart
- Officially Imported
- Includes GST Bill and Warranty
- No Questions Asked - Returns On Damaged/Defective Products