This product is currently sold out.
With selectable gain and loading, you will be able to tailor StudioPhono to match nearly any moving-magnet or moving-coil cartridge on the market. A readily accessible bank of toggle switches can be found on the unit’s underside to quickly make adjustments without the need for any tools.
Two selectable toggle buttons on the top of the unit can engage Mono or Subsonic filter mode. If you're a fan of mono recordings, vintage or reissues like the Beatles in Mono box set or the Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab Bob Dylan Series, the Mono mode will come as a revelation. It will improve image stability and generate a richer tone.
- Selectable gain for MM or MC 40dB, 46dB, 60dB, 66dB
- Adjustable loading 75Ω - 47kΩ
- Switchable Mono mode
- Subsonic filter
- External power supply
- Gain - Adjustable from 40dB - 66dB
- THD - < .01% (MM) / < .012% (MC)
- Load Impedance (MM) - 47,000 Ohms
- Load Impedance (MC) - 75, 100, 500, 1k, 10k, 47k Ohms
- Input Capacitance - 100pF
Buy Pre-Owned & Vintage Gear
Top 5 Phono Pre-Amplifiers of 2022 Under 1 Lakh